When I first learned about ProBux/Neobux 6 months ago, I thought it would be impossible to earn significant income when you only earn a penny per click. I had no ProBux education or ProBux strategy and so I stopped trying. However, sometime later I found an online ProBux Strategy Guide that ex plained how to properly rent referrals and to begin to view ProBux as a business not just a "paid to click" site.

In the following ProBux Strategy Guide, I will share with you the basic principles of renting ProBux referrals, how to manage your ProBux referrals, and other ProBux Tips & Tricks. Established users may find some of the information trivial, but new ProBux members will find most of the data critical to their success. Every ProBux member should read the guide as I have developed solutions for many of the common issues that 'ProBuxers' have.

earn money with probux
 Part 1: Getting Started 


What is Probux? 

  This site serves PTC (Paid To Click) services where members earn a small amount of money for viewing ads. It is 100% legitimate and ProBux is possibly the top  premier PTC site on the internet. Advertisers on ProBux are fully aware that members are being paid to view the ads, so it is a fair system to all. How do I earn money with these sites?

There are three basic streams of income Income from your personal actions on the site (viewing ads, doing mini-jobs, etc) Commissions paid to you from RRs (Rented Referrals) - explained later in Part 3. Commissions paid to you from DRs (Direct Referrals) - explained later in Part 4. How much money can I make?
If you are willing to put a small amount of time each day, and you follow this guide, you should be able to make well over $1,000 per month spending less than 30 minutes each day. Some users make several thousand dollars per month with the same time commitment. It will not happen overnight, but with some diligence, this is certainly an achievable goal already reached by many of the ProBux veterans.

How do I get started?

If you have not already signed up on these sites, click on this links to get started:
   http://www.probux.com
This link is my referral link. You will loose nothing if you sign up from my link. Therefore someone like me is going to get a little commission from your earnings. NOT from actual earnings but from clicks. You can help me with nothing but only to sign up with my link. So please help me. 

After you have signed up, continue to Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top